Cal Cassi - Suite de muntanya
Cal Cassi – Mountain suite is located in the small town of Ger, on the sunny side of the valley, enjoying the mildest temperatures and the most hours of sunshine in all of Cerdanya. Just 15 minutes from the ski resorts of La Molina and Masella, and at the epicenter of numerous hiking and cycling routes, it stands as the nerve center for both mountain activities and cultural and monumental activities.
What should we know about Cerdanya?
- It is Catalonia’s hub for mountain sports throughout the year.
- It is one of the largest valleys in Europe, where we will find different types of landscapes.
- It is located in the north of Catalonia right on the border with France and Andorra.
- The capital of the region is Puigcerdà and it belongs to the province of Girona.
The 5 towns you must visit before leaving
- Puigcerdà, the old town, the lake, and much more.
- Llívia, known for having the oldest pharmacy in Europe.
- Bellver de la Cerdanya and its Monastery of Santa Maria de Talló and its alleys.
- Alp, where we will find the Torre del Río and the Masella and La Molina ski resorts.
- Ger, Bolvir, Das, Isòvol or Urús and smaller towns in Cerdanya.
What to do during our stay in Cerdanya?
- Enjoy two of the best ski resorts, La Molina and La Masella.
- Climb one of the best known peaks of the Pyrenees, the Puigmal.
- Countless excursions by bicycle, on foot or on horseback.
- Visit the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- Discover the hidden corners of the Valle del Ingla.